RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

The Babysitteh Cometh


My daily adventures with my daytime babysitter has started since the beginning of this month. So far so good. Mrs. D also takes care two other girls who are much much older than me. On my second day there when Papa brought me over in the morning at about the same time the other mother brought her daughter Angie, Papa found out that the mother was a university friend! What a small world. ;-D

Anyway, I have been behaving in my bestest self when I’m over in Mrs D’s house. But I do look forward to the evenings when Papa or Mama comes to pick me home. Maybe that’s what working life will be like – going to a strange unfamiliar place in the morning and put on a good behaviour mode, whilst counting the hours to evening to go home…hee hee..

3 comments:

rinnah said...

So Mrs D didn't "sit" on you like you feared, hor? *grin*

Argentinadog said...

yeah...whew! what a relief!!:-)

Anonymous said...

Soon you'll be running to the door when Papa and Mama arrives to pick you up after work!

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy