RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Third Moon For Me…


...and Third Cup for Papa’s Man United! Picked up my third moon over last weekend but I think Papa would say that the real celebrations only started yesterday. Hee!

I had the privilege to sit through about half and hour of the first half of the Champions League football soccer final thingy between Papa’s Man United (the red team) and Chelsea (the blue team). I’m proud of my Papa that despite having “the most important match of the year” (quoted from Papa verbatim) in front of him, Papa still didn’t neglect his fatherly duties to feed me! Hee!
At the end of the first half, Papa brought me upstairs to sleep so I didn’t keep him company for the rest of the match. Papa sure didn’t look happy at the end of the first half. Anyhow, I was glad that I had my first taste of this strange sport played at a time when all is asleep. When Papa brought me down to feed again, Man United had already beaten Chelsea and won the Cup (gasp! These teams battle like madmen through sleeping hours only to win one CUP?!! Makes me wonder what sport adults play to win plates or tables!)

Papa has also written a full report in his website to capture the moment of this historic night. You may read it here.

Besides being overjoyed with the result, I think Papa will really be pleased that I came into his life during a super season for his Man United team that has won the League and now this Cup. I can foresee the future will see Papa proudly telling people which year I was born. Hee!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww... first big final match with Papa! So, will you be staying up with Papa to catch the Euro 2008? That's happening next month... by then you'll have your fourth month... perhaps you can then stay up for 45 mins? *grin*

Cute hat there btw, Papa! *wink*

Anonymous said...

That jester hat and that serious look on your Papa's face?! LOL.
Collin, didn't you hear your Papa scream out so loudly??

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy