RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

My First Shopping Day!!


Last Saturday, I had my first taste of this strange sport or sorts called “shopping”. Papa and Mama decided to get some groceries that evening and thought I was finally old enough to follow.

Papa was excited that he was finally going to be able to use the stroller which he bought months before I was born! So, he quickly brought it down and eagerly practiced opening and closing it. Believe me, it was a pretty scary sight.

Anyway, my traveling bag was quickly packed (Hmmm..Papa and Mama seems to be getting better at this packing thing) and before I knew it, we were off to Alamanda for my first ever shopping experience!

Before that evening, I never knew this shopping sport had such a fanatical following! There were people everywhere! Everywhere, I tell you! Didn’t feel quite comfortable at all that evening. At least I now know shopping and peace don’t go together.

And it was also really weird when I saw most shoppers pushing around those big steel strollers. I wouldn’t want to be strolling around and shopping in a cage!! Yup, I think I still prefer Papa’s stroller…the extra stroller padding sure makes it more comfy.

Sure felt like a rookie that day. L Hmmm…probably need some more time before I really get the hang of this sport.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this sport will grow on you, believe me! You'll find it more fun when you can run around!

Anonymous said...

Wait til you discover the joys of stairs and escalators like Ethan korkor... then you'll be begging Mama n Papa to take you shopping every weekend... :D

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy