RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Colour Me Bad!


When I was born, I was told I looked pretty pale. Probably due to me following Papa’s fair complexion. Within a few hours, I was a healthy red, which is the colour most baby will have.

Within the next few days, I had turned yellow, obviously due to jaundice. And as most of you who have been reading my blogs, I have also been known to turn blue and black somewhere in between. I am actually quite dark now, and sometimes fair too. *confused*

Hmmm…am I turning into a walking rainbow or what? ;-D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The title of this post reminds me of Colour Me Badd... whatever did happen to them?

Anonymous said...

Something like a chameleon!?? LOL

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy