RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saying Goodbye to Two Good Friends


Yes, even for babies, saying goodbye to friends is never easy. For me, I don’t really know if I should classify them as old, since I only knew them for less than 2 months, but during our period of acquaintance, they have been most useful and helpful, giving me comfort, support, security and warmth.

Yet, through it all, sometimes I do wonder, do I really need them in the first place. Maybe that’s how we sometimes treat our friends. For granted. For only the time when they were needed.

Anyway, enough of my baby musings already. Here’s to the good times we had when we were together and I’m truly, truly sorry that we are not a perfect fit as we once were anymore.

Good bye, my mittens and booties.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So fast you have outgrown your mittens and booties? Excellent growth progress, collin!

PabloPabla said...

Er...shake your booties? He! He! Right...don't start with your tiger claw exercises ;)

Argentinadog said...

rinnah> yeah, but I can see the horror on Papa's face as I start exploring all over my face, especially my eyes...

pablo> yup. I heard mama saying it's time to cut my claws again..

Anonymous said...

Saying goodbye will open up an avenue to explore things and textures you never experienced before.

Psst...try your toes, they taste good!

Argentinadog said...

cannot reach my feet yet worr...maybe when they are changing my diapers...heh heh..:-p

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy