RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Weight Deceiver


Like all good babies, I went for my regular monthly checkup with my doc over last weekend. The usual measurements were taken, and for those who are keeping track or have some fascination with numbers, here are my third moon growth updates:

Length: 61cm
Weight: 5.71kg
Head: 39cm

I was glad the doc said both my length and weight is normal and average. However, the size of me head seems to be averagely smaller relative to my growth in length and weight. Doc also added nothing to be worried about as it is still in normal range so no need for me to quickly immerse myself in Discovery Channels or apply for a library card in order to increase my brain size. :-p

Doc did give me some many-in-one vaccination jab (sigh…hello needles again) though…as well as some sweet-tasting vaccination liquid which was stuffed into my mouth. Gosh, is the world so full of baby viruses?!!

Whilst waiting for the bill, I decided to poop. Yup, another explosion alright. :-P Good thing they have a changing area in the clinic. After Mama cleaned me up, she decided to do a simple experiment by putting me on the weighing scale again. The reading: 5.56kg
That’s about 15g of marginal poop error. Hee!

Tip of the day, especially to all weight watchers: Go poop before weighing yourself – it does wonders! :-D

2 comments:

rinnah said...

That's a very good weight tip! *wink*

Anonymous said...

Haha...very good tip indeed! Must keep that in mind.

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy