RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

An Evening with Por Toh



Looking back to 11 May 2008 because it was truly a memorable day for me. Not only was it my first Mama’s Day with my beloved Mama, I also managed to meet my Por Toh (great grandmother) from Mama’s side of the family tree, who made a trip up to KL from Batu Pahat.

Oh boy, it must have been a great moment for her as well as she was evidently overjoyed to see me too! I certainly tried to be at my best behaviour (ahem!) and I think she bought it…hee! Shhhhhhhh….

Here’s me as the center of attraction. Hee!

Psssst…papa says it was a memorable day for him too. ;-D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How wonderful that your Por Toh gets to see the fourth generation... Happy belated Mother's Day to your Por Toh also!

Haha... tell Papa that his day will come soon... like next month.

Anonymous said...

Yes, indeed it is wonderful...
I am confused about Rinnah's next month's comment though.

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy