RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

One Water Bed, Please!


Bath time is still one of my favourite sessions of my life so far. And I think the adults are beginning to use it on me as a weapon too. You see, now whenever I cry and wail and nothing else seem to work to soothe me, they will deduce that my diapers need a-changing, and in the process, “ might as well give wailin’ Collin a bath too. It’s sure to stop his wailing!”

Sure enough, I will be so satisfied in the tub of water, enjoying my limited minutes of satisfaction in the warmth and comfort of the water element. If my minutes are not long enough to my mark, I will start my wailing the second I am taken out of my tub.

Hmmm. I wonder how long I have to do this stunt before they know that what I want is really my own water bed!!...(still yearning for my jacuzzi, but have since been more realistic)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you're gonna be a water baby just like Ethan too!

Anonymous said...

Time for some early swimming lessons, perhaps? *wink*

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy