RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

A Celebration in Church


Yesterday would be another historic marker in my life. It was my first time I set foot in Papa and Mama’s church in KL. Most likely it’s gonna be the church I will grow up with too.

And boy did they really know how to make me feel welcome. Papa and Mama threw a lunch celebration for me and many people turned up to see me live in person. Heh heh. Made me feel like a celebrity for a while then the noise and crowd started to get to me. Crowd was a definitely a new experience for me. So Mama had to whisk me off to the nearby chapel to calm me down.
Overall, I really had a good time in my first adventure in church. With all the happy, smiley faces and good food, I think I’m a liking it here already. ;-)

So, for everyone who made to my celebration yesterday, thank you for all your presence as well as presents. To show my appreciation, here’s me with a genuine happy ‘thank-you’ smile!

3 comments:

rinnah said...

A celebration in church to welcome you! That's nice... and owh, what a happy looking smile there!

PabloPabla said...

Thanks for the delicious buffet Collin :D

Anonymous said...

I'm sure roast lamb was part of the menu? *giggle*
When you are old enough, Papa and Mama will share the lamb with you :)

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy