RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Happy Mama Day! (11 May 08)


Credits: Wildnatureimages.com

You have been with me since the very beginning
And even through all my crying and wailing
And enduring my naughtiness night and day
I am still your precious little baby

Your internal and external goodness I always treasure
Caring for my well being is like your second nature
I can never get enough of you when I’m by your side
Because you can easily soothe me when I have cried

Your countless sacrifices I can never measure
Nor your energy and time for that matter
I am so eternally thankful to have a Mama like you
So please hear my heart saying “I love you too!”

Happy Mama Day #1!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Mama Day Pei Gee! Hope Collin was on his best behaviour yesterday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Mama's Day to Pei Gee, Collin's Mama!

Such a natural and lovely shot of mama and baby there!

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy