RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Astrobaby


Papa told me about some Angkasawan project that took place last year where a Malaysian was sent to space for research purposes. The hero is now back home on Earth, and is believed to be going around the country sharing his experiences and also promoting science and space studies. Sounds really cool, eh? With this kind of euphoria, I think I also want to become an astrobaby. And the signs are pretty good.

You see, after all the powerful undies were counted (and probably recounted a few times more) last Saturday night, all the adults and that squarish box with colourful lights and sounds were abuzz with the shock results. I couldn’t really understand everything that was going on but all I could gather was this:

Government remains with the weighing scale thingy
1, 2, 3, 4, 5 (luckily for me only got 5 fingers on one hand to count with) states will have rockets and moons in control, including the states I’m from.

And that’s all I needed to know. With rockets and moons, I think my chances of becoming an astrobaby is pretty high. ;-D

4 comments:

ajeff said...

"I would fly up to the moon and back if you'll be...
If you'll be my baby..."sung by Papa Allan

rinnah said...

At first I thought that due to the title of this post you would be blogging that you watched Astro with papa and mama into the wee hours of Sunday morning. :o)

Hehe... did your papa and mama vote for the rocket to the moon?

Argentinadog said...

only my papa voted becos he went back to KL. I am confined with mama at home. not really sure what he voted but he sure sounded happy over the phone with mama...;-p

Peter & Joyce said...

Go Collin astrobaby, go go go!!!

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy