RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

I Did It My Way


When it comes to feeding, life as a baby doesn’t get any better. Just make some noise and the adults will come scurrying to you. You will get fed almost immediately, and you don’t even have to clean up after that! Most of the time, a cradle or a song will be thrown in as a bonus too.

But there are days when I’m more hungry than usual, I may get too carried away and start to wanna hold the bottle myself and feed myself at my preferred speed. My act of independence is beginning to catch the eyes of the adults so I think I better start to control myself better. Don’t wanna lose my feeding privileges anytime soon.


3 comments:

rinnah said...

Talk about asserting your independence early! That's also excellent motor skill control there, collin... *applause*

Anonymous said...

I attribute the awesome motor skills to Mommy's milk! :D Great job Collin!

Argentinadog said...

motor-cycle skills ah? Hmmm..that will be my next challenge...hee.hee..;-p

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy