RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

New Furniture


I found out yesterday that even countries go through renovation every now and then. What I heard was that our Government did some renovation yesterday by bringing in some new furniture and immediately announced about it for everyone to view.

Some older pieces of wood were not kept or returned; some were recycled into other types of mantelpieces; quite a number of new furniture additions were exported from East Malaysia (I hear they have good balak over there). Overall, the new furniture sports newer designs – one that is more trimmer and slimmer.

My only furniture is my cot and cupboard full of baby clothes. Ah well, no renovation for me anytime soon, I guess. ;-D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this post...have to read between the lines wan...

rinnah said...

Hehe... new furniture indeed! Renovation is good for everyone every now and then.

p.s. The mantelpieces and export products are so perfectly described! Hehe.

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy