RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Seeing Double


One of Mama’s colleague mentioned that the name Collin sounds international. Wow…really like that comment. ;-P. And I’m really glad Papa & Mama chose my Collin with 2 Ls instead of the more common Colin (with single L).

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that everyone at home also has a double alphabet in their names! I may be young but I’ve noticed Papa’s name has 2 Ls (Allan), Mama’s has 2 Es (Pei Gee), and both our dogs too (Rotti and Messi)

Is that a double chin I see in the mirror?! Gasp! I hope not!

1 comments:

Peter & Joyce said...

Gosh, how observant for someone as young as Collin! I see a bright future along the lines of a forensic expert or something...

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy