RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Ninja Turtle (Back)


I achieved a significant progress (well, to me anyway) in my sleeping pattern a day after my full moon celebration when I managed to independently turn myself turtle back during my naps to sleep with my back facing upwards.

Feels kinda comfy this way. Hmmm. Think I shall stick to this posture for some time. The adults have tried to put me down to sleep upwards but I stood, err, laid firm that I wanted to sleep turtle back.

Sniff sniff…hmmm…when was the last time my bed sheet was washed…?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How on earth did you manage to turn over?!?! Jiejie is amazed...

Argentinadog said...

a little turn here, a little turn there, a little stretch here, a little stretch there, kick here, kick there...and suddenly i'm overturned liao...

poopinator in cannon position now...;-D

Anonymous said...

Can roll over at 1 month old? Amazing!!
*runs out of the way of the poopinating cannon*

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy