RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Poop Machine


I think that should be the leading candidate of choice for my early nickname. Not that I should be proud of it but to tell the truth, I just can’t help it!

So far, I have managed to poop on the changing mat, wet wipes, napkins, towels, pants, rompers, and other things that I can’t even see. Hey, I don’t have eyes down there OK?!

However, I think one of my key milestones of my pooping triumphs would be a few days ago when Ah Por had just given me a bath and was about to put some powder on my backside. Apparently I have some rash down there too. Anyway, she was using this cotton puffy thingy dabbed with powder (alike those make up powder kits) and had already started to powder me when yours truly let out an explosion right smack into the cotton puffy thingy.

Ha ha…that is definitely one funny episode. Ha ha..;-D

P/s no pictures for this blog sorry....too gory..;-D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wakakakaka....sorry can't help laughing...soon the poop will be projectile-like...

Argentinadog said...

really?...no wonder anyone who is changing my diapers has a worried look on the face...;-p

rinnah said...

Hehe... can jiejie suggest another nickname? I think the Poopinator (a spin off the Terminator) would be quite accurate if the poop turns projectile-like. Lawl.

Argentinadog said...

Poopinator...hmmm..good name!

"Poop'll be back.." ;-p

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy