RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Burps of Joy



As a baby, I am starting to learn a lot of good habits. For example, burping after meals have constantly brought me joy of knowing unwanted air is removed from my fragile body. It also ensures my nutritious milk goes IN and not OUT.

The way I am burped after every meal also makes me look like a samurai with my eyes pushed diagonally upwards. Many of these adults may think it looks funny but it can be quite uncomfortable at times.

I also notice many adults also like to experience these burps of joy. Hmmmm. So either I have picked up an adult habit at my tender age, or adults can’t let go of their baby habits. ;-D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No kidding! Ethan has a photo with a post just like that one!

Anonymous said...

how come u burp baby that way one...
shud be holding her neck just below the chin...not on the chin itself..if holding on the chin/cheek, u are not giving a good support for his neck while burping... :P

rinnah said...

Hehe... jiejie thinks your 'samurai' eyes look a lil' bit like the smiling fortune cat...

Argentinadog said...

joyce >> haha..really? glad to know I'm not alone! ;-)

steff>> dunno leh...some adults hold my neck, some hold my chin, etc. whatever it is, the neck hold feels more like choking me..;-p

rinnah>> thanks! adults somehow think it looks cute. sigh..;-p

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy