RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

My 2-Week Roadtrip


People say it isn’t good for a newborn to be traveling around too much. Not sure why but I sure have been like some rebel goin’ places in only my first two weeks! A brief chronology of events detailing my travels till today.

Day 1 – Delivered in Cheras, KL
Day 3 – Discharged; travel home to Balakong.
Day 5 – Travel to Cheras for checkup; Admitted for jaundice treatment
Day 7 – Discharged; travel back home to Balakong.
Day 8 – Travel to Ipoh
Day 9 – Travel to Menglembu; stranded – car broke down.
Day 12 – Travel to Sitiawan – finally!

Don’t think I’ll be traveling anywhere far soon – perhaps during my full moon celebration…yay....(shhh...keep it down..)

2 comments:

Peter & Joyce said...

Whoa...baby Collin has been on the road even more than korkor in the span of 2 weeks!

Argentinadog said...

ethan koko lagi terror....have been not only on road, bu the air too! ;-)

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy