RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

My Grandmas Love Me!



I am very privileged to have two very loving grandmas who have been a regular feature beside me since I was born.

Ah Ma (Papa’s Mama) came down to KL on my Day 4 to help cook some dishes for Mama and look after me. She followed us back to Ipoh on Day 8 after I had been discharged from jaundice treatment. Ah Ma is a real pro at cradling and singing babies like me to sleep. ;-)

That was when Ah Por (Mama’s Mama) came to see me too. Ah Por is currently helping Mama to look after me during her month of confinement as well as cook dishes for her.
Ah Por is a real pro when it comes to bathing me – by not getting herself wet in the process. Whoa…;-)

Thank you Ah Ma and Ah Por! I love you both!!

1 comments:

Peter & Joyce said...

Awww....how sweet...so much love showered on little baby Collin :)

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy