RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

srepaiD no esreveR


I keep hearing the adults saying that once the baby comes out, he will bring new challenges to the life of Papa and Mama. True enough…now that I have started to become more comfortable sleeping turtle back, I have introduced yet another challenge to the adults.

You see in this position, I will have a higher probability of wetting the bed. So much more so if I was wearing Mamy Poko brand. Although this brand is really strong and good in absorbing my liquids (disclaimer: I’m not advertising here), it has a rather strange design on the front being lower compared to the back. Sure, it looks more fashionable but it also means my mattress is gonna get dirty more often!

So one day, Mama tried to put on these diapers on reverse for me, with the bum side covering my crown jewels in front and the sexier and shorter bikini brief front covering my poopinating bum. Worked rather well I may add, but I could see how tough it must be for Mama to put on those diapers in reverse for me….hee hee…;-p

One funny episode came during one of these reverse diaper experiments when I suddenly switched to my poopinator mode and (ahem..). Well, let’s just say the aftermath is too messy to describe and it involved lots towels…

5 comments:

rinnah said...

Hahaha... inventive Mama! But she was undone by your poopinator skills la...

Anonymous said...

Goodness! I can imagine what must have happened! Want Ethan koko to introduce his cloth diaper stash to you?

Argentinadog said...

thanks korkor.....but my bum may be still too small for those high tech stuff...;-p lemme ask papa and mama first hor..?

PabloPabla said...

I can just imagine the tales your mama gonna be telling uncle pablo and auntie pablo when she gets back. Hmmm...try to practice farting before poopoo. At least that will give your PaPa or MaMa advance warning of the impending poopoo ;)

Argentinadog said...

oh yes...my farnings (farting warnings) are pretty strong too....think of ads with the wind blowing the hair back...mmmm.....gets pretty intersting when my farnings come during diaper changes, the adults seem to double up their speed...hee hee..

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy