RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

One Month Milestone


Mama took me to see the PD yesterday to do a follow-up check on my jaundice and the first of many jabs to come since my birth.

Good old doc said my jaundice is subsiding already so there was nothing to worry about. Didn’t quite like my renewal of acquaintance with the needle but the doc said it was a necessary jab for all babies after the first month. Necessary jab? Yeah right. Good thing I didn’t see the doc at my first moon celebration. Grrr… ;-p

My statistics after about one month and a week to the good:

Length: 56 cm (hmmm…need to do more stretching then)
Head: 37.5 cm (oh no! only a 0.5cm expansion from my last check-up?!!)
Weight: 4.4 kg (alright! Getting rounder and rounder by the minute!)

Hair update: The hair on my back is starting to really drop off…hope this is not an early sign of balding!! Yelp..

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You didn't let the good doctor see a demonstration of your amazing poop abilities? Teeheehee!

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy