RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Join This and That



When I came back to the hospital on 23 Feb for my first PD checkup, the whites of my eyes had already slightly turned yellow and was immediately checked and diagnosed with jaundice. My billy ribbon count level was already at 252, which was considered on the high side for a newborn like me. Nevertheless, everybody around me seems to say it is so common in babies these days.

This of course led to me being admitted together with Mama for phototherapy and observation. Ahh…it was my first experience of upclose and personal sunbathing. Now if only the nurses could have replaced those ‘batman’ cotton eyemasks with cool shades, I would really look like one suave baby!

I was discharged together with Mama after two days when my count was down to 192.

1 comments:

Peter & Joyce said...

Har har...if only babies could really talk as soon as they were born, they would sound exactly like that...billy ribbon indeed!

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy