RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Moonracker


Apologies for the late blog entry, but would you believe it….I am one moon old already!! Surpassed this milestone a few days ago by celebrating all night long without sleeping for more than 12 hours straight! A party animal in the making I’m sure.

Anyway, Papa and Mama will be organizing a small lunch gathering for me in Ipoh to celebrate my first moon celebration. Apparently, it is quite a big thing to celebrate whenever these moon things comes along. Ah Ma has already helped to identify the venue and sending out invitations and all already. Golly, I’m feeling excited already.

I will have full details of my full moon celebration in my next entry.

Till then, let me savor the feeling of achieving my first moon…and certainly looking forward to racking up more moons and more celebrations in the future. ;-D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy FULL moon!!! And kor kor's name means "clear moon"...

Argentinadog said...

wahhh,,,really?!! then everyday must be a celebration for korkor!..;-P

rinnah said...

Wheee! A first moon milestone! Welcome to the moon club, Collin!

Argentinadog said...

yay! got moon club one ah?..Err..not the political party, is it? ;-p

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy