RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

It Never Seems to End!


Almost immediately after my jaundice subsided, I developed some rashes on my body. Sigh. One after another. Thank God it’s only a mild one. Wonder what’s next. Sure is tough being a baby.

And then Mama took me to see the doctor yesterday, who took my blood (again!) for testing. Results came back with the doctor mumbling something like 15.6…..not really sure what that means but it sure sounds higher that 12.5 during my last test for jaundice. The good news is that the doc said the results shows that I’m not in the danger zone so there isn’t much to worry. Don’t know the meaning of danger zone but I sure would like to stay clear from it! Sigh…it never seems to end!

I have noticed things like these usually tend to make the parents worry most. Me? I call it character development. ;-p

3 comments:

rinnah said...

Owh! Rashes... might be due to Mama's diet (I assune you're fully breast-fed?). Chinese older folks would say that you're 'heaty' especially since Mama is in confinement and probably consuming a lot of ginger.

But don't take my word for it, cos jiejie isn't a Mama yet! ^.^

Argentinadog said...

hmmm..if i'm going to be heaty anyway, why not feed me some twisties, durians, fried chicken, etc...*wishful thinking*

Anonymous said...

Ethan had heat rashes too when he was little - got pictures to prove samo...we tried everything from creams to aqua-solution baths to different bathing lotions, but finally using Sebamed to bath him helped loads!!! And we are still using it today.

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy