RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Dial CRY for Cradle


Usually I will feel sleepy and satisfied after my feed but for the past few days, I seem to have developed a knack for wanting something more. Yup, the adults have discovered that it isn’t so easy to drop me off in my basket to sleep right after a meal. I guess it must be a part of my baby phase to demand for an incentive to coo me to sleep.

So now, my every feed must be followed by someone cradling me. If not I shall refuse to go to sleep and deny everyone rest with my crying and wailing.

Yet another privilege of babyhood membership discovered. ;-D

4 comments:

rinnah said...

So far after you dial CRY you have three options to choose from... press 1 to be fed, press 2 to be carried or press 3 to be put to sleep. Otherwise, dial HOWL to receive immediate attention from our well-trained baby operators...

Argentinadog said...

yup, that's me! a walking, howling mobile phone!..;-D

Anonymous said...

Pssst...I am still utilizing this special membership benefit!

Argentinadog said...

wahhh...hee hee..okok....shhhhhhh..*wink*

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy