RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tummy Belt


At my young age, I’m already starting to experience the spills and thrills of road trips. When we were in Ipoh last week, we stopped over at my Uncle Suan Sing’s house in Menglembu to pick up Ah Por to leave for Sitiawan. When Papa had parked his car inside the house porch, the car made some noise and then just shut down.

The mechanic that came over said it was a tummy belt issue and it would take a couple of days to fix. I never knew cars also wore tummy belts. Maybe I should feed more and more so that I don’t have to wear a tummy belt too.

This tummy belt episode left me stranded in my third house in a week before leaving for my fourth house!

2 comments:

Peter & Joyce said...

Tummy belt? Tuning belt is it?
Well, thank God it didn't happen while travelling.... hope everything's ok now. Never mind, new car coming soon, all comfy and nice, with extra solid tummy belt.

Argentinadog said...

Papa explained to me that it is timing belt..car also had to go for valve and thermostat changes...wahh..so complicated. Thank God babies like me not so complicated...I hope...hee hee..;-)

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy