RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Evan Almighty!



Ha ha…yeah, I sure hope to able to use that in a sentence one day…ha ha. Anyway, when it came to the selection of my Chinese characters, Papa & Mama sought the help of Mama’s parents to choose a suitable Yi and Wen character for me.

After a thoughtful and careful process of a few days (thank you Ah Por and Ah Kung), they came up with my Yi and Wen characters, as shown in the image above.

Yi means firm, resolute, determined (as in Yi Li)

Wen means suave, elegant, refined, cultivated (as in Wen Hua)

Personally, I think being resolute and suave sure sounds good for my days ahead!

2 comments:

Peter & Joyce said...

Errr....sure the Evan Almighty didn't come from Jim Carrey ah? Your Papa is a Jim Carrey fan wor...

Argentinadog said...

dat one is bruce almighty. evan is the sequel. must make note to ask papa more about jim carrey...

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy