RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Don’t Temper With Me!



I think I am beginning to show signs that I will be capable of expressing a huge temper when I grow up. Whenever I am not fed in time (ie within 15 seconds from my first wail), I can let go a crying temper tantrum will my face turns coal black. Sometimes, I even still maintain my temper and crying with the bottle stuffed into my mouth (just for the heck of it…hee hee..) When I’m black, everyone better pick up the slack!

On top of that, I have also discovered that whenever I cry (for food, attention, or just for fun), and if I perfectly synchronize holding my breath all at once, my face will very quickly turn blue. This of course would cause Mama to be very worried.

So I am still learning not to mis-use this gift. For I know that with great powers come great responsibility…;-D

5 comments:

ajeff said...

there's more to come and more to learn and use your "hero abilities"....Anthony has completed his 6months hero abilities...kan cheong!

rinnah said...

That looks like a mighty powerful set of lungs there! *prepares a set of earplugs just in case*

PabloPabla said...

Phoar! Sounds like my brother leh. My younger brother, that is. What I did last time to get him out of the "holding breath technique" is to take a cold orange / apple from the fridge and place on his hands. That distracts the attention. Try and see if it works.

Anonymous said...

Blue? Black? Wah...you're learning your colors pretty fast aren't you?

Argentinadog said...

ajeff>> alrighty! very soon can be dynamic duo with anthony as superhero team liao!

rinnah>> I still have my poopinator skills...heh heh...

pablo>> mmm...orange, apple? new food?! bring it on!..;-p

joyce>> yes, i'm truly a colourful baby...*grins*

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy