RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Longer Baths, Please?


Is there a restriction to how long a baby should be given a bath? That’s my major grouse today.

I enjoy my bath times. I really do! Even though I am stark naked and cold, these daily bath sessions is something I look forward to everyday. And the best part of the session is when Ah Por puts me into the baby bath tub filled with warm water. Whoa….that is life. The comfiness, the rush, the relaxation. Now I think I could even sleep in here.

Only problem is that just when I was starting to get comfortable in the bath tub of warm water, I am pulled out, clothed up, fed in and put into the basket. Sigh. I wonder why. I tried to cry my way back to the warmth of the water but to no avail.

HHmmmmph. Fine. I shall accept that the adults rule for now cos they have the shampoo in their hands. I can’t wait to get my very own Jacuzzi so I can soak myself silly then

3 comments:

rinnah said...

Ah, that nice bath reminds you of the time inside mama's tummy, izzit? *wink*

Argentinadog said...

wahhh..i think jiejie may be right! so wise!

Anonymous said...

Just wait till you can walk and run, then you can run away and hide in the shower stall!

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy