RSS
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Powerful Undies


The adult world is really confusing. Come tomorrow (8 March 08), I hear that many adults will be queing up to throw their undies into tongs that will determine the leadership and governance of our country. Other words that have been commonly linked to the big day tomorrow like ‘bersih’, ‘rolls’, ‘smear’, ‘rosak’, ‘P’, etc. only gives me further proof that the elections is not so much different than a toilet episode!

After hearing what Papa & Mama said about prices of babystuff getting more expensive these days, all my baby mind can hope for is that whoever wins tomorrow better do something to reduce the prices of diapers, milk, wipes and petrol (note: Papa made me write that).

Wow. Till today, I had no idea how powerful undies can be. Can’t wait to grow outta my diapers for undies so that I can be a part of choosing my country leaders too.

Happy Voting Malaysia! ;-D

5 comments:

ajeff said...

marilah mari...
bersama-sama...
menunaikan kewajipan...
jatuhkan BN (barang naik)...

:) your first malay-song....

rinnah said...

I see Papa's teaching you from young about the importance of voting! Keep up the good work, Papa! And don't forget to register for voting once you're old enough! ;o)

Argentinadog said...

tq uncle ajeff...next time you must promise to sing me to hor...I don't really know the tune nor music yet..;-p

Argentinadog said...

yes yes, rinnah jiejie...I can't wait. Now I don't even get to vote whether I want cradle, milk or sleep. I only cry and hope my voice is heard. ;-p

Peter & Joyce said...

Hopefully the price of all that you have mentioned will be reduced with the change in the state governance.... hehehe

Copyright 2009 Collin's Kennel. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by Blogger and Blogger Templates.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy